Saturday, November 1, 2008

December Daily - the start



This year I'm going to try to complete a December Daily album, a la Ali Edwards. The general thought was to use more of what I already have, but I have grabbed a Kaisercraft album as my base. I wanted something a bit more sturdy as my boys aren't too gentle on things. So here's my basic list. Thank goodness I have a month to pull the base pages together as I think I'll need all the time I can get! I'll also pre-make some embelishments to go over some of the photos I plan to take.

Supply list: Kaisercraft album - Christmas Journal SB143 (templates here); Letters - American Crafts Thickers, Making Memories Heidi white (rub-on); Ribbons - American Craft Premium Christmas range (the rolls), Kikki-K (red gingham), green unknown; Rub-ons - One Heart One Mind (song phrases), Karen Foster (merry phrases), American Traditional (dear santa); Stamps - letter set unknown, 7 Gypsies (parenthesis stamper), Versacolour ink pads.
Misc - Basic Grey motifica tags, K&Co Elizabeth Brownd metal art, chipboard embelishments (from NZ Scrapbook co), Provo Craft sticker borders, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Spotlight silver mesh stars, SEI pearl brads, Whitcoulls gift tags & tree cutout (it was used in-store last year), own cookie cutters, paint (for album edges) Resene half spanish (what i'm using for my walls!).

I need to sort thru the paper stash still but I will try to list things, at least when I post the pages up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: