I've spent the last few days thinking on and getting my Project 365 folder together. Here's the cover - the graphic is straight from Becky Higgins' downloadable kit and to add a bit of kiwiana, a plastic tiki I've had for years. On the back of the tiki is really old Air NZ font which surprised me. I have no idea yet where it came from but hopefully it'll come to me. Either that or Si will remember!
The album is a standard Pioneer 12x12, and this first group of divided page protectors is the Bazzill Lickety Splits. The stockist I got these from hasn't got back to me about getting more, so I think I will either create my own by stitching the 12x12 refills that I have (which means I need to get that machine fixed in the next 10 weeks!) or craftytart's website lists the WR Memory Keepers ones. We'll see - depends on energy and finances, I guess.
The first page should be complete tomorrow so I'll post then, and hopefully once a week from then on. Good intentions and all that!