- time alone! To nap, to read, to stitch, to wander the beach.
- Mirabilia's Stargazer chart and beads. That's here: http://www.123stitch.com/item/Mirabilia-Designs-Stargazer-The-Cross-Stitch-Pattern/06-1285 I have the perfect fabric already.
- another trip to Sea World - I could spend several hours at that lagoon. My own fish tank can't quite compare. Yet. I do have a shark!
- patience to finish Arezzo. Over 1 might not have been the best choice but now I do know the technique and limitations for when I need to do over 1 on a larger design.
- another Sheltie. I promised Si I wouldn't buy one. I never promised I wouldn't accept one! This is Robbie, adopted from a puppy mill by one of the FIL's friends. He's gorgeous.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
so I'm nearly 40. Si has been asking for ideas, Louise asks if I want a party. I really don't know but this is my current short list...